Open enrollment may be over, but you don’t have to wait until Q4 to start building your revenue stream. Maybe you’re thinking, “I’ll just wait a few months until I can start signing people up for healthcare again, right?” WRONG. Maybe you’ve experienced a letdown after signing up for a new group only to realize many employees decided to opt out of the plan. How can you fix that? Luckily, there’s a way you can increase your revenue without searching for new clients, and it starts with Direct Primary Care (DPC). DPC is a voluntary membership offering that solves systematic coverage gaps while significantly boosting revenue. DPC gives employees who lack day-to-day care healthcare access, helping with employee retention and cutting costs.
What is Direct Primary Care?
Direct Primary Care is a non-insurance, no-claims membership healthcare alternative that is slowly rising to become a fixture in healthcare. In fact, DPC memberships are seeing an average annual growth of 36%, reaching a total growth rate of 241% from 2017-2021.
How exactly does Direct Primary Care help increase revenue?
DPC gives you the option to explore new opportunities for your employer groups and those individuals who may have opted out from participating in an employer-sponsored health plan. Since it’s not insurance, DPC can be implemented at any time of the year.
Here’s how it works:
You’ll receive a “marketing fee” for each employee that you sign up for our DPC membership, and those marketing fees are paid every month a member is enrolled in our DPC offering. You’ll be able to offer this membership during the off cycle, so there’s no reason to keep putting pressure on yourself to sell, sell, sell during open enrollment. Our membership can be offered to employers with as little as two employees and up to thousands spread across the county. Our flexibility allows employers to offer our affordable membership as a voluntary or company-paid option. We are nationally scaled and our willingness to pay health advisors a marketing fee makes us an attractive option.
Here’s what DPC has to offer:
- Affordability: A no-claims membership coupled with aligned patient/physician incentives drive affordability—enabling employers to offer lower care costs, empower employee health, and deliver better patient experiences.
- Accessibility: Unlimited access to our proprietary private physician network (PPN), in-person chronic disease management, urgent care during business hours and 24/7 access to virtual care, provides peace of mind to our members.
- Transparency: Upfront fixed pricing gives transparency to empower patients to make smart, budgeted healthcare decisions—preventing post-visit surprise charges or opaque payment responsibilities.
- Mobility: A nationwide footprint for our members allows them to have access to medical care anywhere in the country. Our unique structure allows us to share medical records between our physicians in our PPN to better service members —eliminating care fragmentation and chances for misdiagnosis.
Healthcare2U has a proven history of offering quality care to people who need it. For the past ELEVEN years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to perfecting our DPC membership so employers can offer a healthcare benefit that truly fits their workforce. Our hybrid membership is like no other, and we’re proud to offer something that no other DPC company can.
Here’s why we’re different…
- Our membership is available in all 50 states.
- We focus on chronic disease detection, prevention, and management. Six in ten adults in the US have a chronic illness, and it costs $4.1 trillion in annual healthcare costs.
- Our membership emphasizes the doctor-patient relationship, so members don’t just feel like another patient.
- We offer a Patient Advocacy Line (PAL) that’s staffed with bilingual, certified medical professionals who walk employees through their membership and schedule all care for members.
With Healthcare2U’s DPC membership, you’re not only helping increase your revenue during off-cycle, but you’re also helping employers offer an affordable, quality healthcare option to their employees. If you’re interested in learning more about how DPC works, fill out this form to contact us, and a representative will reach out to you soon!