Handling Objections to Direct Primary Care
It’s always exciting to hear from brokers who are actively offering Healthcare2U’s Direct Primary Care (DPC) to their clients, that it’s going smoothly and they’re selling well. We love hearing that our DPC plans are getting rave reviews and that brokers are selling it easily!
Even the newest products encounter a handful of objections. Therefore, we understand if you run into a few objections from your clients. In the next series of blogs, we’ll share with you how to overcome the top three prevalent objections from employer groups and convert those objections into selling advantages.
“Direct Primary Care doesn’t include hospital coverage.”
They are right – DPC alone does not include hospitalization. Healthcare2U does offer DPC plan-designs that include hospitalization and ACA compliance provided by our partners. Healthcare2U DPC is a healthcare membership that delivers high-quality medical care at a very low cost to everyone with a membership. There are no pre-existing condition limitations, no medical reviews or check-ups required and no claims! DPC is not insurance; it is a membership. Our standalone DPC requires no underwriting, so anyone between the age of 2 and 65 can purchase the plan.
This membership makes check-ups, treatment and acute care convenient and accessible for employees when they need it the most. For $30 a month, members start all care by calling our bilingual call center where our Central Scheduling Department (CSD) will triage the call towards telehealth or a physician-visit. It also includes benefits such as:
- Unlimited doctor office visits for only $10 a visit. No deductible, co-pay or claims
- Unlimited same-day/next-day doctors office visits for acute care at $10 a visit
- Unlimited chronic disease management for 13 of the most prevalent disease states to include diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD, depression, anxiety, gout and others
- Unlimited 24/7/365 bilingual telehealth for $0 out-of-pocket cost
- Concierge navigation through our Central Scheduling Department
- Discount drug card – all physicians practice generic-first protocols for pharmaceuticals
If your client wants to add a hospital indemnity benefit with DPC, you can offer voluntary benefits from your own portfolio or the hospital indemnity plans carried by Healthcare2U and our partners.